- Antibacterial scrub and cleansing wash. Can be used diluted as a mild antibacterial cleansing wash to remove dirt and contamination.
- Contains Chlorhexidine digluconate
- Topical use: Apply 25ml (5 pumps) to affected area.
- General wash: Dilute 100ml (20 pumps) into a bucket of clean water
- Hand wash: Apply 5ml (1 pump) to hands and wash.
- Conveniently sized. Available in 500ml pump.
- Can be used on multiple applications. Suitable for both human and animal use.
- Effective in seconds. Tested to EN1276, EN1650 and EN13727
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Sort by Default Order
Ideal for cleansing areas prone to mud fever or rain scald, removing dirt and contamination.
- Activate carbon dressing for cleansing and healing infected wounds - sterile.
- Multi layered dressing absorbs bacteria within the dressing.
- Eliminates odour and absorbs exudate.
- Promotes rapid wound closure and improves normal healing process of wounds susceptible to exuberant granulation.
- Indicated for chronic wounds not responding to treatment.
- Reduces frequency of dressing changes.
- Effective for splints, sore shins, sprains and bruises
- Relieves and prevents swelling. Treats capped hocks and capped elbows
- Use for laminitis, thrush, seedy toe, corns and puncture wounds
- Treats open and infected wounds, cracked heels and mud fever
Contains Ethyl Alcohol with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Directions for us: Wash and clean the skin with Vetpro Fungal Cleansing Shampoo- gently lift any scabs. Rinse and towel dry. Apply the antibacterial gel to clean the skin - it dries naturally and quickly so do not rinse off. Then use Equifix Skin Repair a topical cream to assist healing of minor wounds. Try to keep legs as dry and clean as possible, but repeat daily if necessary.
Self adherent, high quality, veterinary support wrap.
- Flexible substrate with strong self adhesive properties
- Comfortable - won't stick to hair or skin
- Soft light fabric for maximum conformability
- Hand tearable for convenient and fast application
- Suitable for tissue support and controlled compression where required
- Wide range of colours
High quality 100% Cotton. Veterinary option in drawstring bag for outdoor use.
- Protects and supports
- Wicks away fluids
- Reduces rubbing
- Provides cushioning and warmth to aid healing
- Helps to even pressure and prevent over tight bandaging
- Smooth low-adherent surface avoids wound disruption
- Non-woven surface prevents contamination from loose fibres
- Easier to cut and position
An easy to use, all purpose, poultice dressing. Instant first aid for feet – economical and easy to use. A must have in the stable, float or truck and in your equine first aid box. Each pack contains three hoof shaped poultices and should be applied at the first signs of tenderness or bruising.
Directions for use: Wet the pad with boiled water cooled to 38C (100F). When saturated squeeze out excess water. Apply when still warm to the sole with plastic away from the foot (test the temperature on the back of your hand first to ensure it is not too hot). Hold in place with a Medisportz Wrap,or if in the paddock Medisportz Plast bandage. Make sure some padding is placed around the heels so that the bandage will not be tight enough to restrict blood flow.
Cold Dressing: As above but use cold water, or can also be applied chilled after refrigeration.
Dry Dressing: Apply as above without soaking. If condition persists seek advice from your Veterinarian.
Low adherent absorbent dressings
- Highly absorbent pad to assist with removal of wound exudates
- Low adherent wound contact layer for enhanced patient comfort
- Protects and cushions the wound site
- Cut & shape dressing to suit wound
- Individually packed and sterilized
- Soft and easy to unroll
- Can be used for secondary absorption of wound exudates
- Retains shape and structure even when wet
- Highly comfortable to minimize spot pressure from folds and creases
Enriched with Bio Active Manuka Honey. A tropical treatment that revives, soothes and moisturises, use on dry, chaffed and irritated skin. Medicinal Properties: Paw Paw- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial Manuka Honey- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory
For Essential Fast First Aid SEAL-ON is a fine powder that rapidly absorbs blood from minor scrapes and grazes to form a gel-like layer over the wound.
- Unique Powder Spray Action
- Ideal for minor cuts, grazes and abrasions
- Safe for use on all animals
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Highly effective haemostat- reduces the risk of renewed bleeding
- Safe to use with no contraindications
- Very economical compared to other stop bleed products
Sterile Wound Hydrogel
- Promotes wound healing
- Clear viscose hydrogel dressing
- Maintains optimum hydration for moist wound healing
- Excellent donation and absorption properties
- Gentle cleansing action
- Easy to apply and use without mess
- Presented sterile for optimum infection control
Elastic Adhesive Bandage
- Optimal unrolling tension permits easy and fast application.
- Quality German fabric.
- Porous zinc oxide adhesive ensures secure strong support.
- Fluffy edges prevent fraying & bandage cutting into fragile skin.
- Central yellow line assists in application.
- Individually cello wrapped for added protection.