Lemongrass oil Tea Tree oil Neem oil Kawakawa oil Peppermint leaves Manuka oil Sustainable palm oil No parabens. Ideal for sensitive skins.
- Sort by Default Order
Removes odours, cleans the coat naturally and safely. Wet the coat and rub soap to create a lather avoiding the eyes - rinse thoroughly and dry. No parabens. Ideal for sensitive skins.
Unique powder formula that blocks all UVA and UVB rays. An innovative solution to protecting the white skin of animals that is susceptible to sun damage. Sunblock Powder creates a smooth film like coating when applied to the skin – similar to a human cosmetic powder. Since it is a light powder pets do not have an adverse reaction to application on sensitive areas like around the muzzle. The sponge fits neatly into the hand so your pet is unaware of any sensation other than the light touch of a hand, therefore does not try and rub it off on surrounding surfaces and people.
- Blocks all UVA and UVB rays
- Is easy to apply with a small dabbing sponge (provided)
- Has an all natural non-irritant formula
- Is economic as a small amount covers a large area
- Long lasting 24 hours minimum (unless washed off)
- Is non-sticky so does not attract dust and feed
- Available in a 120gm pot complete with applicator sponge
- Economic – small amount covers large area
- Long lasting 24 hours minimum
- Easy to apply with a small sponge applicator (provided)
- All natural non-irritant formula that creates a smooth coating (like human cosmetic powder finish)
- Total protection
- Non sticky – does not attract dirt or dust
- Avoids the adverse pet reaction to application of cream sunscreens and the desire to rub off