The Fly Repellent is the first product in the range and has filled the need for a natural deterrent to flies and biting insects. A chemical free environment is the desire of most pet owners around their animals. This formula is safe for you and your animals.
- Sort by Default Order
A mutual collaboration between a top Equine Veterinarian and a renowned Herbalist, both with over 20 years experience in their respective fields, has resulted in the Vet Naturals range of products.It contains:Tea Tree OilCitronella OilRosemary OilLemon Tea Tree OilLemon Oil
Animal Odour Problems solved With Neutradol. Actually destroys bacteria that makes the smell. It’s show season and trucks and floats need to be deodorised to get rid of all the poo and pee smells - bring out the big guns with NEUTRADOL ANIMAL ODOUR DESTROYERS to do the job very effectively.
- Range of products targeted for various animal odour problems
- Leaves the air smelling fresh and clean for up to three months – two different fragrances
- Economical and practical, no electrical plug needed
- The Gel is ideal for stables, trucks or floats just sits there and destroys equine odours
- A 300gm version is available for large barns.
Unique powder formula that blocks all UVA and UVB rays. An innovative solution to protecting the white skin of animals that is susceptible to sun damage. It creates a smooth film like coating when applied to the skin – similar to a human cosmetic powder. Since it is a light powder horses do not have an adverse reaction to application on sensitive areas like around the muzzle. The sponge fits neatly into the hand so the horse is unaware of any sensation other than the light touch of a hand, therefore does not try and rub it off on surrounding surfaces and people.
- Blocks all UVA and UVB rays
- Is easy to apply with a small dabbing sponge (provided)
- Has an all natural non-irritant formula
- Is economic as a small amount covers a large area
- Long lasting 24 hours minimum (unless washed off)
- Is non-sticky so does not attract dust and feed
- Available in a 120gm pot complete with applicator sponge
- High quality Oil based formula
- Prevents chafing in all contact areas
- Acts as a lubricant & moisture barrier
1 It should remove embedded dirt. 2 It should relieve minor fungal and bacterial skin infections. 3 It should leave the coat with a healthy sheen. Vetpro Fungal Cleansing Shampoo combines all these properties. It contains a surfactant which gives the shampoo its rich lathering ability, lifting dirt from the coat. Kerasol, a hydrolysed form of Keratin, revitalizes the hair while Aloe Vera moisturizes the coat, leaving it with sheen. Dry, flaky skin disappears.Two of the active ingredients have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, effective for many minor skin conditions. Mud fever has a reputation of being difficult to treat due to persistent skin moisture coupled with the infective organism living beneath the exudative crust on the skin. Vetpro Fungal Cleansing Shampoo softens the crust, allowing them to be gently lifted off the skin and Aloe Vera and Kerasol leave the skin moisturized. Girth rash and cover rubs also respond well to treatment with Vetpro Fungal Cleansing Shampoo. Find out more about Mud Fever here.
- Easy instant removal of stains
- Hose shy animals around the head and face
- Last minute show preparation
- Quick clean up for legs
- Sweat marks removal
- Cleans overnight staining