- Maintains free movement of joints in all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides natural beta-glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- FREE from wheat, Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non GM formulation
- Easy to feed “mini-pellet” form
Contains 14 active ingredients.
- Glucosamine – A natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin – An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM – (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L-Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin / Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and helps support the dog ’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long Pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix – Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help support natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon Oil complements Green Lipped Mussel extract to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 – Vitamin E compounds, particularly tocopherols, are antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membranes and helpmaintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese – Acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
- Small Dogs Up to 15kg
- Medium to Large Dogs 16kg-30kg
- Large to Very Large Dogs 31kg-60kg
1 to 2 measures
Dogs over 60kg – allow 1/2-1 measure per 30kg bodyweight
Measure included in pack. 1 level measure = 10g