- Use on top of bedding to remove the need for continual laundering
- More absorbent than newspaper – less odour, wicks away fluids from the body of the animal
- Economic throwaway – reduces smells and bacteria so lowers risks of infection
- Sort by Price
Ideal for sick pets, whelping, recovery from surgery or for extra protection under bedding or cage floors.Small - 37 gm Fluffy (43cm X 60cm) pack of 10 Medium - 60gm Heavy (75cm X 75cm) pack of 10 Large - 65gm (60cm X 90cm) pack of 5
Vetpro has produced a range of first aid kits for larger animals – this kit has been designed for the small pet owner. A variety of items that may assist in an emergency such as wounds, burns, grazes. Complete with saline to sluice a dirty wound , alcohol swabs to clean around the area, small size soft adhesive bandages , scissors , tweezers and adhesive tape . Latex gloves are also included for the owner.1 x Petsportz wrap 5 cm 1 x Medi Stretch 2.5 cm x 4.5 m 1 x Medi Fix 5 cm x 1m 1 x Scissors 1 x Tweezers 2 x Gloves Latex Pair 2 x Saline Sterile Wound Wash 30ml 6 x Alcohol Swabs Sachet 1 x Antibacterial Gel 60ml 1 x Burn Jel Sachet 2 x Steripad 5cm x 5cm 1 x Underpad 1 x Emu Oil Skin repair 50gm 1 x Plastic Box Products are subject to change due to availability.
Unique powder formula that blocks all UVA and UVB rays. An innovative solution to protecting the white skin of animals that is susceptible to sun damage. Sunblock Powder creates a smooth film like coating when applied to the skin – similar to a human cosmetic powder. Since it is a light powder pets do not have an adverse reaction to application on sensitive areas like around the muzzle. The sponge fits neatly into the hand so your pet is unaware of any sensation other than the light touch of a hand, therefore does not try and rub it off on surrounding surfaces and people.
- Blocks all UVA and UVB rays
- Is easy to apply with a small dabbing sponge (provided)
- Has an all natural non-irritant formula
- Is economic as a small amount covers a large area
- Long lasting 24 hours minimum (unless washed off)
- Is non-sticky so does not attract dust and feed
- Available in a 120gm pot complete with applicator sponge
- Economic – small amount covers large area
- Long lasting 24 hours minimum
- Easy to apply with a small sponge applicator (provided)
- All natural non-irritant formula that creates a smooth coating (like human cosmetic powder finish)
- Total protection
- Non sticky – does not attract dirt or dust
- Avoids the adverse pet reaction to application of cream sunscreens and the desire to rub off
A mutual collaboration between a top Equine Veterinarian and a renowned Herbalist, both with over 20 years experience in their respective fields, has resulted in the Vet Naturals range of products.
The Fly Repellent is the first product in the range and has filled the need for a natural deterrent to flies and biting insects. A chemical free environment is the desire of most pet owners around their animals. This formula is safe for you and your animals.It contains:Tea Tree OilCitronella OilRosemary OilLemon Tea Tree OilLemon Oil
Effective instantly against all bad odours - even the most enduring ones. Just a few sprays is enough. No need to cover bad smells with artificial fragrances, the solution is to destroy them with Neutradol Original Aerosol. Also available in Super Fresh fragrance (green). Fragrance options – Blue (Original) or Green (Super Fresh)
Enriched with Bio Active Manuka Honey. A tropical treatment that revives, soothes and moisturises, use on dry, chaffed and irritated skin. Medicinal Properties: Paw Paw- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial Manuka Honey- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory
Contains Oil of Rosemary a natural flea and tick repellent, particularly soothing for dry skin conditions. This shampoo uses Ultra Marine Blue, a well-known natural safe colour enhancer often used in human shampoos.
- Maintains free movement of joints in all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides natural beta-glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- FREE from wheat, Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non GM formulation
- Easy to feed "mini-pellet" form
Small Dogs Up to 15kg 1/4-1/2 measure Medium to Large Dogs 16kg-30kg 1/2-1 measure Large to Very Large Dogs 31kg-60kg 1 to 2 measures Dogs over 60kg - allow 1/2-1 measure per 30kg bodyweight Measure included in pack. 1 level measure = 10g
- Glucosamine - A natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin - An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM – (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L-Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin / Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and helps support the dog ’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long Pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix - Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help support natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon Oil complements Green Lipped Mussel extract to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 - Vitamin E compounds, particularly tocopherols, are antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membranes and helpmaintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese – Acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
Deep cleansing and soothing, it contains concentrated Neem Oil - a vegetable oil from the Neem Tree. It is, internationally used as an organic remedy, and known for it’s antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-pytetic antihistamine and insecticidal properties. It is soothing to the skin and safe to use on cats as it is not an essential oil which can be dangerous if ingested by them. Neem is an expelled oil, much like olive oil, so it can be used straight on mammals safely. It also contains coconut oil, known for its soothing properties shampoo for cat and dogs and acts as a natural conditioner.
As well as Coconut Oil a safe organic soothing component, oil of rosemary for a natural flea and tick repellent, this medicated shampoo contains Oil of Cade. This oil has been used on humans since the nineteenth century to soothe skin and scalp complaints such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema, cade oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial and fungicidal properties. It helps to calm the skin and is ideal for oily congested skin types.
Formulated to be soothing and gently cleansing with coconut oil and oil of rosemary. It naturally deters fleas and ticks, but kind on sensitive skin or puppy skin.
Formulated to gently enhance light and white coated dogs, it contains coconut oil a safe natural organic oil known to cleanse, soothe and condition. It also contains Oil of Rosemary a natural flea and tick repellent, also soothing on dry flaky skin. If used on cats it needs to be thoroughly rinse so that the cat does not lick and ingest the rosemary oil.
Evaporative cooling for small animal hyperthermia, Instant safe cooling – ice will create dangerous shock. No need to refrigerate, so handy to keep in the car.
No Water – No Bathing Safe foaming action that leaves the coat clean and sweet smelling Easy instant removal of stains and smells. Ideal for bath shy animals No need to use water just massage into the coat until it becomes a foam and then wipe off with a towel. Unlike a normal shampoo there is no sticky soapy residue, no need to rinse, a completely different action means it can be used for animals that become stressed with bathing or cannot be soaked in water. Ideal for sick or injured animals or restricted movement. Hypoallergenic alcohol and parabens free – ideal PH for dogs, cats, rabbits, alpacas and goats.