There’s a well known saying that horsemen often quote “horses for courses”
It means choosing the one with the proven track record.
Veterinary Professional Services – known as Vetpro – is the company which cares for your horses and your dogs with its own extensive range of scientifically formulated Nutriceutical and therapeutic products, together with a range of support products which cover veterinary uses, first aid and cooling therapy. Whether your animal’s need is for improved performance, general wellbeing or a solution to a specific health issue, Vetpro’s range is comprehensive.
Our office and warehouse is situated in Kumeu, 20 minutes drive along the North Western Motorway from downtown Auckland.
Our motto, “nutritional and therapeutic assurance” is based on the confidence we have in our products and in our desire to educate our clients. Our comprehensive range of free Horseowners Guides and our website veterinary articles are testament to this fact. We see education as being just as important to the therapeutic approach as the products themselves.
- Vetpro is proudly New Zealand owned and our own involvement as horse and dog owners, gives us the inside running when it comes to knowing what products are needed.
- All Vetpro branded products have been formulated by a team of specialist veterinarians, in response to the needs of horse and dog owners, with special attention to New Zealand conditions.
- Vetpro’s products are manufactured in a facility registered by the NZ Food and Drug Safety Authority to GMP and ISO 9002 standards, providing a guarantee of quality and consistency.
- Vetpro is the preferred brand for many of New Zealand’s leading veterinary surgeons, trainers, competitors and horse owners.
- Vetpro is a committed, long-time supporter and sponsor of events in equestrian sport and racing promotions, and because we have our own ambassador riders, our products are constantly being tested and refined from their input.
- Vetpro’s range is readily available from vets, equestrian retail store and farm and feed outlets countrywide.
- Associated labels include the Medisportz range of bandages and First Aid products, the long-established Robinson’s Animalintex and Gamgee, and the revolutionary Arctic Blast range of therapeutic cooling products.
Vetpro’s business director doesn’t take a back seat when it comes to a hands-on approach. An accomplished equestrian rider, Tina has represented New Zealand in dressage at international level. Tina has been running sales and marketing businesses for over 20 years. She currently sits on the board of two other companies.
James O'Connell B.Sc
Vetpro's national sales manager
A science graduate from Victoria University, James joined the company after working for the pharmaceutical company, Welcome, in Australia.
His communication and motivational skills have contributed to Vetpro’s development.