- Sort by Default Order
Contains Oil of Rosemary a natural flea and tick repellent, particularly soothing for dry skin conditions. This shampoo uses Ultra Marine Blue, a well-known natural safe colour enhancer often used in human shampoos.
Deep cleansing and soothing, it contains concentrated Neem Oil - a vegetable oil from the Neem Tree. It is, internationally used as an organic remedy, and known for it’s antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-pytetic antihistamine and insecticidal properties. It is soothing to the skin and safe to use on cats as it is not an essential oil which can be dangerous if ingested by them. Neem is an expelled oil, much like olive oil, so it can be used straight on mammals safely. It also contains coconut oil, known for its soothing properties shampoo for cat and dogs and acts as a natural conditioner.
As well as Coconut Oil a safe organic soothing component, oil of rosemary for a natural flea and tick repellent, this medicated shampoo contains Oil of Cade. This oil has been used on humans since the nineteenth century to soothe skin and scalp complaints such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema, cade oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial and fungicidal properties. It helps to calm the skin and is ideal for oily congested skin types.
- Maintains free movement of joints in all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides natural beta-glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- FREE from wheat, Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non GM formulation
- Easy to feed "mini-pellet" form
Small Dogs Up to 15kg 1/4-1/2 measure Medium to Large Dogs 16kg-30kg 1/2-1 measure Large to Very Large Dogs 31kg-60kg 1 to 2 measures Dogs over 60kg - allow 1/2-1 measure per 30kg bodyweight Measure included in pack. 1 level measure = 10g
- Glucosamine - A natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin - An important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM – (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L-Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin / Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and helps support the dog ’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long Pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix - Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help support natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon Oil complements Green Lipped Mussel extract to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 - Vitamin E compounds, particularly tocopherols, are antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membranes and helpmaintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese – Acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
Formulated to be soothing and gently cleansing with coconut oil and oil of rosemary. It naturally deters fleas and ticks, but kind on sensitive skin or puppy skin.
Formulated to gently enhance light and white coated dogs, it contains coconut oil a safe natural organic oil known to cleanse, soothe and condition. It also contains Oil of Rosemary a natural flea and tick repellent, also soothing on dry flaky skin. If used on cats it needs to be thoroughly rinse so that the cat does not lick and ingest the rosemary oil.